User login

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
5 + 9 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.


What to do if you’re worried

If you are worried about a child or need advice and support for coping with anything affecting your child's emotional or mental health, there are different ways to seek help.

If your child is struggling, your GP will be able to offer help and advice.

If your child doesn’t want to talk to you or the GP, suggest it might be helpful to talk things through with people they trust such as a friend, teacher or school nurse.

Here are some useful websites:


Subscribe to RSS - parents