There's lots of useful information online.
Here are some useful websites:
- YoungMinds is a national charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of young people
- NHS Choices has information about mental health for young people, parents and carers
- Kooth.com offers free, confidential online counselling support for children and young people in Hertfordshire aged 10-25
- My CAMHS Choices has information and short films on mental health services
- Childline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- BEAT (Eating Disorders charity) https://www.b-eat.co.uk/ Helpline for Young People and Adults
- MindEd for Families resources and hints and tips on child and adolescent emotional and mental health
There are more specialised websites here.